This series of three interactive sessions over two months will provide participants with a firm understanding of CRE’s ECHO framework that is intended to support the facilitation of dialogue related to DEIA (diversity, equity, inclusion, and access) within and across teams, as well as practice and feedback to support their use of the framework.
- Session 1 – Refresh of foundational racial equity concepts, introduction to ECHO framework, ECHO framework demonstrations
- Session 2 – Role play, understanding & practicing ECHO through different scenarios
- Session 3 – Participants bring real life situations and discuss how ECHO was used, what worked, what was challenging, additional supports needed
Who should apply?
- Program/Site Directors in DYCD-funded CBOs and Multi-site Supervisors and Directors in Community Centers (Beacons and Cornerstones).
- Participants must be able to attend all three sessions.
If you need more information about this workshop, please write to email@example.com.
*The cost of the program is generously funded by DYCD and is offered at no cost to those who attend. If you register for and are subsequently unable to attend this session, you are responsible for canceling your registration or risk being wait-listed for future events.