CRE High Performing Managers Initiative 2019-20
**NOTE: It’s a DYCD requirement to register on Eventbrite for each cohort session.***
CRE High Performing Managers Initiative – Moving on up: Strengthening management skills for emerging leaders
CRE’s High Performing Managers Initiative (HPMI) is a series of eight interactive sessions over seven months for mid-level managers of nonprofit organizations and government agencies. It will give you the tools and strategic guidance you need to tackle leadership issues and propel your career forward.
In the HPMI, you will collaborate with peers in small groups to share experiences and problem solve. We will come together to discuss practical tools you can use at your organization to help your team reach its goals. You will also have the opportunity to reflect on your development through real-time input from course participants, as well as through feedback gathered from colleagues at your organization. Plus, every participant will get a customized coaching session to review team feedback and focus on individual needs.
This program will help you:
- Develop an adaptive and effective approach to leadership
- Incorporate the use of outcomes in your ongoing decision making to make informed, data-driven decisions, and foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Grow as a leader and strengthen your management and supervision skills towards developing a high performing team
- Practice specific strategies to maximize your own influence and impact within your organization
- Get enhanced clarity — through 360° feedback — on what skills you should develop to have greater impact as a mid-level manager and emerging leader
- Learn about cultural competency and fundamental principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion
The cost of the program per participant is $3,900 and is generously funded by DYCD and is offered at no cost to those who are accepted.
We look forward to seeing you at orientation on Monday, November 18th at CRE!