**NOTE: It’s a DYCD requirement to register on Eventbrite for each cohort session.***
CRE High Performing Managers Initiative – Build a Culturally Responsive Community Centers
Want to go from being a good mid-level Beacon or Cornerstone manager to a great one? Need to build your and your team’s cultural competence and responsiveness to community needs? Want to increase your management skills and learn new tools to take your team – and you – to the next level? If so, join us for a special CRE High Performing Managers Initiative (HPMI)!
HPMI is a series of highly interactive cohort sessions for mid-level managers. This tailored HPMI, for DYCD-funded Community Centers programs, will focus not only on the tools and strategic guidance you need to tackle management issues and propel your career forward, it also will provide concrete tools and strategies to help you increase effectiveness and impact on the communities you serve, and build a staff that has capacity to execute effective community-driven strategies.
This program will help you:
- Develop an adaptive approach to leadership
- Gain skills that will help you grow as a supervisor, manager and leader; advance your career; and develop a high performing staff and team
- Increase your cultural competency, your program’s capacity for cultural responsiveness, and your ability to
- integrate fundamental principles of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in your approach
- Build, lead, and manage a culturally responsive team that achieves desired outcomes
- Get enhanced clarity on, and practice, the skills that maximize your influence and impact
- Build community and engage with other Beacon and Cornerstone leaders principles of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
The cost of the program per participant is $3,900 and is generously funded by DYCD and is offered at no cost to those who are accepted.
We look forward to seeing you at orientation on Monday,January 16, 2020 at CRE!