**NOTE: IT’s a DYCD requirement to register on Eventbrite for each cohort session.***
CRE Leadership Caucus – Developing an adaptive and effective approach to leading in a dynamic environment
CRE’s Leadership Caucus is a renowned and well-respected leadership development program started in 2005. Since its inception, we’ve trained hundreds of nonprofit leaders throughout New York City. The Caucus provides early-career executive directors and qualified senior managers with a unique leadership development opportunity.
Over the course of seven months, you will participate in ten sessions with other nonprofit leaders designed to enhance the awareness of your leadership style and identity, and strengthen your overall leadership capabilities. The program’s design includes experiential workshop-style sessions—Issue Discussions—with senior members of CRE’s consulting staff as well as peer-learning sessions—Action Learning—through which you learn to coach and support one another on challenges you identify as priorities. In addition, you will receive 360° feedback from colleagues at your organization, along with an individual coaching session at CRE. The program provides insights and perspective on key leadership questions and gives you the knowledge, practice, and support you need to move your organization forward and to thrive as a leader.
This program will help you:
- Establish a clear vision for your role as a leader in creating organizational alignment and strategy
- Develop strategies for managing talent and shaping your organization’s culture
- Explore how your identity influences leading and managing across difference
- Understand and manage risks, and leverage innovation and opportunity
- Create and communicate compelling organizational cases
- Explore partnerships and collaborate for impact
The cost of the program per participant is $7,000 and is generously funded by DYCD and is offered at no cost to those who are accepted.
We look forward to seeing you at orientation on Thursday, January 16 at CRE!