During this training, you will learn how to detect the open and hidden needs of employers and use that to further develop your sales pitch, refine your strategies for matching job seekers, engage the right businesses, and build lasting employer relationships.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
● Understand the fundamentals of what employers really need and how to best engage them;
● Use Labor Market Intelligence to leverage new business opportunities and develop a wider and more refined reach;
● Use nformation related to job quality, personal protective equipment, digital fluency/virtual interviews.
● Better align their organization’s offerings and competencies with those of their targeted business markets;
● Develop strategies for partnering with businesses that cultivate long-term relationships.
Registration closes on Thursday June 4, 2020, at 2 p.m. If this training is full, please sign up for the waitlist.
This training requires:
1. High-speed Internet access.
2. Access to a desktop or laptop computer.
3. A working microphone on your computer or headset.
A working video camera on your desktop or laptop computer is strongly encouraged. Participants also are encouraged to download the Zoom software onto their laptop or desktop computer in advance of the training. We’re sorry but audio-only participation cannot be permitted.
For more information about this training, please contact Jennifer Pierre, Director of Consulting, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tom McKee, Program Manager, at email@example.com.