As you transition to providing workforce development services remotely, how do you keep connected with your program participants? By utilizing Zoom, you can create engaging groups and workshops that build peer-to-peer connections and strengthen participant-program relationships. Join WPTI for an interactive workshop to discuss how to utilize Zoom and its features for participant engagement.
This training is designed for Advance & Earn providers only.
Upon completion of this workshop, managers will be able to:
- Set-up virtual workshops and breakout rooms;
- Utilize Zoom for classroom instruction, work-readiness training, and case management; and
- Use Zoom for team building activities with participants.
Registration closes on Monday, May 11, 2020 at 5 p.m. If this training is full, please sign up for the waitlist.
This training requires:
- High-speed Internet access.
- Access to a desktop or laptop computer.
- A working microphone on your computer or headset.
A working video camera on your desktop or laptop computer is strongly encouraged. Participants also are encouraged to download the Zoom software onto their laptop or desktop computer in advance of the training. We’re sorry but audio-only participation cannot be permitted.
For more information about this training, please contact Jennifer Pierre, Director of Training, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tom McKee, program manager, at email@example.com.