As Agency Supervisors how often do we get to take a moment and reflect on how we engage and build partnerships with our community center sites?
- Do you want to be more thoughtful about your supervision and set your community centers up for success
- Do you want to move from overseeing to developing and inspiring your on-site Directors?
- Have you been thinking about how to apply the DYCD Community Center model?
If so, join CRE for one of these two four-hour interactive training sessions funded by DYCD. These sessions will provide strategies to increase partnerships, engage families, drive equity, and strengthen the core skills of front-line staff.
One training session offered on two dates, please sign up for one session date only – space is limited.
This program explores:
How agencies can coach and support on-site Directors as they develop community partnerships, through the lens of cultural responsiveness.
Topics will include:
- Situational Leadership
- Unconscious Bias, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Supervision: Giving Feedback and Coaching
Who should apply:
- Agency Supervisors (Supervisors of Beacon and Cornerstone Directors)
For more information, please email: Karyn Vice – email@example.com
This professional development opportunity is provided at no cost to you but has a value of $175 per particpant for DYCD. If you register for and are subsequently unable to attend this session you are responsible for cancelling your registration or risk being waitlisted for future events.