Strategic Supervision Series (May 6th, 8th, 13th & 15th)
Thank you for your interest in attending a centralized Ramapo workshop, funded through the Department of Youth and Community Development. In order to register for this workshop, your program must receive funding through DYCD.
Over four 1.5 hour zoom virtual calls participants will utilize Ramapo’s Coaching Model to identify and create the conditions necessary for the adults they supervise to develop skills, improve job performance and experience success. Throughout all 4 sessions participants will have opportunities to share best practices, learn from each other, and problem solve current issues and challenges.
Ramapo for Children’s goal is to create community, so please be prepared to show up and actively participate the same way you would if you were attending a training in person. This training will require each person to have either a computer or a smartphone that allows for both audio and visual components. If you must leave the training early, please note that you will not receive your credit hours for that workshop and will be required to register for another workshop. Workshops may be recorded for internal training purposes. Registering for this workshop indicates that you agree to comply with the following best practices:
· Download the Zoom conferencing app on either your computer or smartphone.
· Charge your computer and smartphone to full battery beforehand.
· Join the call 5-10 minutes prior to the session and troubleshoot any tech issues on your end.
· Position all cameras so that you are well lit, and the all other participants can only view your face.
· Check your background; ensure that no visible confidential information can be seen from your camera.
· Be mindful of the noise and of the potential for family members to cross in and out of the frame.
· Most importantly, be willing to actively participate in the training.
Failure to adhere to the practices stated above can result in removal from the training. We invite you to download and create a free account with Zoom before your workshop so that you can get familiar with the platform.
Fulfills SACC requirements 1 & 3.
Target Audience: Program Managers, Directors, Assistant Directors
This professional development opportunity is provided at no cost to you but has a value of $3000.00 for DYCD. If you register for and are subsequently unable to attend this session you are responsible for canceling your registration or risk being waitlisted for future events.