In this foundational Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Access (DEIA) webinar, you will gain:
- A deeper understanding of how diversity, equity, inclusion and access is present (or not) within your organization
- Clarity on how race-based exclusion and inequity challenge an organization’s ability to achieve its desired impact
- Strategies for building a anti-racist practice within your organization
Who: Registration is open to all community-based organizations supported by DYCD and DYCD staff
- Wednesday, April 13th | 2:00 – 3:30pm or
- Tuesday, April 19th | 10:00 -11:30am
Important Note: Webinar participants will receive a special invitation to join a DYCD-funded deeper-dive workshop on advancing DEIA work within their organizations.
Participation for this webinar is free due to the generosity of the NYC Department of Youth and Community Development.