Workshop: Centering Racial Equity in Management Supervision – June 25, 2020
How does your identity impact how you participate, are perceived, and succeed in the workplace? How do you help those different from you do the same?
Join CRE in an interactive virtual session to explore and reflect on how our identity impacts our point of view and perspective, as well as how it impacts others through both the seen and unseen identity we bring with us wherever we go.
- Explore the role of our personal identity in conversations on race and supervision
- Identify how race surfaces in the supervisory relationship
- Reflect on how to hold space in order to supervise with a racial equity lens
We hope you will join us in this time to pause and reflect!
Who should apply?
- Beacon and Cornerstone Directors and Agency Supervisors
- Directors of other DYCD funded programs
If you need more information about this workshop, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The cost of the program is generously funded by DYCD and is offered at no cost to those who attend. If you register for and are subsequently unable to attend this session, you are responsible for canceling your registration or risk being waitlisted for future events.