Program Level Resources
Type of Service:
- Learning/Training and Development for Large and Small Businesses – oversee staff and plan, train, direct and coordinate programs to enhance the knowledge and skills of an organization’s employees.
- Executive Coaching for Top Managers and High Potential Employees – assist professionals in the workplace to facilitate improvements in their performance; aid organizational changes which involves a recently promoted executive, manager or employee to help them adapt to their newly assigned roles effectively.
- Career/Job Coaching, Planning and Counseling for Women – counsel and guide clients (divorcees, widows, housewives entering the workforce, career transition and re-entry candidates; specifically, 1st time offenders only) by using a series of activities and processes intended for managing one’s career goals and aspirations. Career Development is a life-long progression of managing learning, work, leisure and transitions that’s designed to move towards a personally satisfying and evolving future.
- Professional Development for Teachers (Teacher Trainer) -instruction on the policies, procedures, and provision designed to equip teachers with the knowledge, attitudes, behaviors and skills required to perform expected tasks effectively in the classroom, school, and community.
- Curriculum Developer – highly trained educational professional devoted to creating instructional materials that teachers use in the classroom to facilitate student learning. I incorporate State and National Standards with my 25 years of experience as an astute educator, to develop and construct curricula that is designed with a student-centered approach to learning and assimilating keen information.
- Youth Leadership and Transition – produce effective youth programs that support social-emotional factors governing positive youth development and achievement. The “transition” element is a focused module that includes youths coming out of the juvenile and criminal justice system. The written program’s intention is to help them gain the 8 important skills that are valuable in leadership, which in turn will have a lasting constructive impact on their lives: decision making, goal setting, problem solving, relationship-building, communicating, listening, and self-awareness. Okonta Solutions integrates Positive Youth Development’s (PYD) 8 Key Factors and Experiences into the learning process.
- Family and Community Engagement – design strategies and implementation methods for family and community initiatives that include direct family outreach programming, support for school-based family outreach, coordination of partnerships, and parent leadership and advocacies.
- Specialize Language Coaching for International and ESL Clients – English for Business and English for Specific Purposes (EFB and ESP) – a specialization within English language learning and teaching or international English. It is designed for non-native English speakers who wish to study the subject with the goal of doing business with English-speaking countries, or with companies located outside the English-speaking world but uses English as a shared language (lingua franca). The objective is to reach a mutual agreement. In such cases, the object of the training is efficient and effective communication.